Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Elegant Monogrammed Hair Bow

Blue with White Elegant Monogram Hair Bow
Monogramming began as lettering and/or symbols to mark prestigious and noble families' items. Here in the South, it really doesn't matter your background.. Monogramming is Big! and the Bigger! the Better!

I made this monogrammed blue hair bow, with a white, elegant lettering for a client. I was tired of the same old interlacing vine font, so I found this font. While it's much different, it's every much just as elegant and includes scrolling script. 

I love making things that are different, and tinkering with patterns. I just haven't decided if I like the looks of the letters on the bow to go down the ribbon, or across the ribbon best. Some fonts won't work across, and this is an example. That's why sometimes, these type of font is more suitable for different style bows, other than the boutique bow. 

1 comment: