Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Disclaimer

Mini Korker Hair Bow's Disclaimer Valid From 10/01/11



This blog is written by crafters. Mini Korker Hair Bows does accept forms of cash for some advertising seen on the site and other forms of compensation.

The post in this blog are the written opinions of the writer, and therefore should not be taken as fact. The money made from this site does not influence the opinions expressed.

The owners and writers of this blog are not compensated for their thoughts or opinion of the blog post. The opinions are that solely of the writers. We only endorse products that we believe in.