Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Nautical Hair Bows



From all my years of buying boutique children's clothing, I've always loved the spring nautical collections. While many of these lines feature navy blue, white and red, I've always been more partial to navy, white and green. That is what inspired me to create this set of korker hair bows.

They have solids, stripes and polka dots. What's not to love? I can make these in a small form of 2 inches, up to a large 4 inches wide. While most of my bows are sold in sets, I do singles if that is what is desired. The set pictured measures about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. These work well alone for for pigtails of ages 4 and up. These korker hair bows set would also work for younger children with thicker hair. However, due to their size, it's not recommended for babies or toddlers with thin hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment