Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Crimson & Golden Rod Hair Bows


These mini korker hair bows are great for matching up school colors. This pair of hair bows were made to match USC. I believe they would also match pretty close to Havard's school colors.

Little girls look so cute dressed in their collegiate outfits. Sweatshirts, t-shirts or those adorable little cheerleader outfits go great with mini korker hair bow sets to match. If you're not a huge fan of college or professional sports, elementary and high schools of your county or city are happy to see fan support. Go Team Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment