Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Privacy Policy

Mini Korker Hair Bow's Privacy Policy

Mini Korker Hair Bows might collect some personal information upon your visit. These are explained below. Under no circumstances is your personal information sold or given to any third parties.

Log File - Like most webpages, Mini Korker Hair Bows collects and uses data found in log files. this can include information such as IP addresses, ISP and to which browser you used when visiting our site.

Cookies and Web Beacons - Mini Korker Hair Bows is a blog which is hosted by Blogger. Blogger uses cookies that stores information based on your personal preferences, commenting, sharing and following.

Third party advertisements are used within Mini Korker Hair Bows. These advertisers might use cookies and/or web beacons when their advertisements are live on the site during your visit. These collect and send information such as ISP, IP addresses and browsers. It might also collect information on Flash for geotargeting.

You may opt to turn off or disable cookies or those third party cookies within your browser settings. However, doing so might limit your access to login and post comments at Mini Korker Hair Bows.