Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Use Hair Bows to Decorate Presents


Why not dress up a little girl's present with a hair bow over a traditional bow? Decorations for packages can be very expensive. I'm always look for practical ways and more green ways to decorate. I like reusing items for packing and wrapping gifts... like kraft paper, the comics and magazine pages.



So, I made these bow with that in mind. I started putting them on gifts for my nieces and friends little girls. They really look very similar to those that you would find on a present. I just simply apply regular ribbon around the package and use the alligator clip on the hair bow to attach it to the gift. You can also attach these to gift bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment