Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Why should little girls get all the cute stuff?


I've decided to go on a quest and target an older audience. Don't worry, I'll still be making hair bows & other accessories for little girls. I'm just trying to up the ante and focus on some cute items for the older generation. Personally, at 35 years old, I find it difficult to find items that are not too young or too old. It's like I can be a teeny bopper, plain jane or an old lady. So, I pick the plain, boring stuff.

Well, I'm not going to be plain jane anymore. I've started wearing cool headbands and hair bows to make my wardrobe less stale. Hey! I have personality too. I will say that I'm not overly found of a single hair bow an on adult head, but I do love headbands with bows on them. I'm going to start making some with lace bows on them in the near future (actually as soon as I find the narrow headbands I order). Such chaos in the world of hair bow making! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment