Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

M2M LSU Mini Korker Hair Bows


LSU's (Louisiana State University) colors are purple and golden. Many times there will be some white thrown into the mix. I had a special request for these LSU colored mini korker hair bows earlier today. They are pretty cute. These little bows are great for showing team spirit. They actually look like little cheerleader pompoms.

Slowly, I'm trying to add more and more school colors to my shop. I can always make some at request. To be honest, I'm not a big sports fan so this is an area of hair bows I'm having to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment