Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Moonstitched Ribbon


What is moonstitched ribbon? It's a grosgrain hair bow ribbon that is edged with a crocheted type trim. The trim can be described as a scalloped edge lace. It's important if you are planing to heat seal the edges of this ribbon, that it be 100% polyester.

This adorable moonstitched ribbon was bought at The Hair Bow Center. The only draw back, is that it is a bit flimsy compared to some of the other brands. However, this can be solved by using stiffeners.

Moonstitched ribbon offers a bit of variety with bows, while retaining simplicity. Sometimes simple is better... or even better is simply elegant. Over-the-top bows are great at times, but not for every occasion. This trimmed ribbon can be used for other crafts and scrapbooking. It looks great fused over regular ribbons.

In the future, I plan to get more of this style in. However, if you want a special color or bow beforehand, just let me know. I do custom work with a smile =).

No comments:

Post a Comment