Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Soft Winter Colors


Soft colors are not just for winter time. When I was a child, you'd never see anyone wearing pastels in the winter time. Those soft shades of colors were reserved for spring time.

In honor of the "Soft Winter" collection from Hanna Andersson, I made these mini korker hair bows.

  • Wild Orchid
  • Light Blue
  • Taupe
  • Sage Green
These hair bows are not vivid but still super fun! I like colorful accessories, but sometimes it's just too much. I never was much into the neon colors, expect for a tiny stage in the 80s... but let's forget about that. I guess ever generation has their moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment