Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Valentine Funky Loop Hair Bow


This Valentine funky loop hair bow is a contestant in a competition at Hairbow Wars over at Facebook. The administrator of this Hairbow contest welcomes friendly hair bow makers and fans to enter and vote on their favorites. There is always a theme and this month's theme is Valentines - Love is in the Bow.

Usually about the 14th of the month, the new bow pictures are posted. Hair bow lovers then vote on their favorites. The winner gets to pick next month's inspiration. This contest is a great way for hair bow makers to promote their work and business, and for fans to find unique outlets for purchasing. It's really a great group of gals (possible a few guys, who am I to discriminate?) Again, it's for nice, friendly people. No trolls or sour grapes!

The Valentine funky loop bow contains over 10 yards of ribbons and trims - glitter, tulle, grosgrain, stripes, polka dots, conversation hearts and solids. It's an explosion of pink gooey goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment