Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Smocked Candy Cane Dress


This smocked candy cane dress is made by Little Threads. It is from about 4 seasons ago. I got this dress for my niece. Little Threads is absolutely one of my favorite boutique lines of clothing for little girls and boys. When I had a children's boutique store in the past, I bought several of Little Thread's lines, including their sister lines from Fancy Threads. The smocking and fabrics are top of the line. The owners are very friendly and I've always been a firm believer in working with good people.

I haven't been able to view any of their recent lines, since my son is too old for their clothing and I no longer have a shop. However, I suggest anyone who is in the market for this type of clothing to ask your local boutiques about the brand. Each season, they really have great designs. This is in part because from my understanding, the owner actually comes up with her own smocking patterns. This allows the line to be different from those who use mass production factories to design the products.

One of my favorites in the past was the butterfly collection and the smocked baking frogs, which literally flew off the racks. Little Threads has some beautiful and trendy appliques on top of their smocked products. The little newborn gowns are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment