Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Skull & Crossbones Korker Hair Bow


Just because we're made of sugar and spice, doesn't mean we can't have some edge. Skull and crossbones can be ugly, but not these! These cute little skulls go great with pink, white and everything nice.

It seems the scene look is hitting on all fronts now. Big girls, little girls, babies and even women are getting in one the fun. This korker hair bow is perfect for little divas. She can show her need for frilly things, but keep the attitude.

In the future, I really hope I can start making shirts to match my hair bows. How fun would that be? For now, it will have to be a dream until I can get the machinery to do so. It's great for all of us girls (even old ones like me) to have dreams. My sassy self might have worn something like this when I was a little girl. I didn't like ruffles. Did anyone? Oh, yes my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment