Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Creamsicle Mini Korker Hair Bows


Creamsicle pops are such a sweet delicious treat for a hot summer day. Not only does this flavor tickle the taste-buds, the color combination is fantastic. I made these cream and pastel orange mini korker hair bows in honor of one of my favorite summer treats.

Sometimes when I make a hair bow, a certain item in my life has inspired me to make it. I love this shade or orange and cream together in a hair bow. It might be a color which is hard to match with an outfit one might already have, but sometimes a bow is just too darn cute! Then a person is compelled to buy an outfit for the bow, rather than a bow for the outfit. This might be just such an occasion. Of course, I could be bias, but I really can't imagine too many not fancying these little mini korker hair bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment