Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Pink & Green Korker Hair Bow

Pink and green goes together so well. It's a nice contrasting combination of colors. Now only can you use different shades of pinks, like light, shocking, hot and regular pinks, a bow looks great with different shades of green, like apple, emerald and lime greens.

For the korker hair bow pictured, I did place a small amount of white, which appeared in the dotted and patterned ribbon. I found this wonderful rick rack ribbon to use with the Swiss polka dot material and solids. It adds something a bit different to the normal mix.

Pink and green bows usually match up more with spring and summer apparel. The colors tend to be a brighter mixture. However, for fall and winter, darker, richer shades of the combination can be used. For example, shocking pink and emerald green would provide a hair bow with a warm feel.

The polka dot ribbon seen on the bow in the picture is a new type for me. I ordered a small amount of this ribbon and have been very satisfied with the results. Many times, dotted grosgrain only comes with white dots. That gets boring pretty fast. I love colored polka dot grosgrain ribbon best, especially for korker hair bows.

I can create any shade pink and green korker hair bows for you. Just contact me via Etsy or Facebook for a details, price quotes and custom ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment