Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Funky Zebra Striped Loopy Hair Bow


Who doesn't love fun colors, wacky patterns and cook designs? With loopy hair bows the crazier, the better.

This was one of the first loopy hair bows I made. It did take a great deal of time to complete. There are just so many different layers and yards of ribbon, these bows can't be sold cheap. Have you ever wonder why loopy hair bows are so expensive?
1. Well, they have tons of ribbon. Not just cheap ribbon either. Because they use printed and texture ribbons, it can be some of the most expensive. Some even have elaborate buttons, pins and feathers on them.
2. Time - It can take more than an hour to complete a loopy hair bow of this caliber. This zebra one isn't as extreme as many on the market and it took me over an hour to make.
3. While the bow isn't too difficult for the advance bow maker, I can't imagine making one of these without a few years of experience and it turning out very well. Making this bow made my hands ache for days!

These bows are really extreme, loud and adorable, but you should expect to pay someone what it's worth!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this Funky Zebra Striped Loopy Hair Bow! My absolute favorite! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete