Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

My First Korker Hair Bows

I've been making korker hair bows going on 10 years. I've tinkered with this method and that method. What I've learned best is that some people prefer one style over another. Some people like theirs fuller, while others like theirs smaller.

This green and white set of korker hair bows was one of my first sets. I was very pleased with the colors of apple green mixed with the white, and also the solids with stripes and polka dots. I mean, who doesn't love polka dots? It's been a long journey since this first pair, but I've enjoyed every step of the way.

I have to tell a funny story of my best friend helping me curl the ribbon. She curled the ribbon in the opposite direction that I did. We are both right handed, so I'm not sure how that happened. We got a laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment