Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Red White & Black Korker Hair Bow



Red, white and black are such fun contrast to work with. Polka dots always go brilliantly with this selection of colors. Of course, there are many different patterns and details on apparel in these colors, we can most commonly see Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse and Lady Bugs done up in red, white and black.

For awhile, it seemed to me that Minnie Mouse was on the decline, but recently I've been seeing Mrs. Mouse everywhere. I seen some very cute Minnie Mouse fabric at Hobby Lobby that would make a perfect Valentine's dress. It would also work for year round, but I thought of Valentine's Day when I seen it. Usually when you see these items, you see polka dots as well. I just adore polka dots!

Lady bugs are now being done in other color schemes, but traditionally, the red, white and black are used. Lady bugs are really cute for little girls. I know many of little girls' who has their bedrooms decorated with the adorable little critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment