Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Shades of Purple Korker Hair Bows

Like pink, there are several shades of purple. These look great mixed together. Purple korker hair bows will match nearly anything that color, pink, teal, black and white.

The korker hair bows in the picture are fairly large. They measure about 3 1/2 inches wide. It doesn't sound very big, but that is diameter, so they are bigger then it sounds. These do look cute in pigtails of older girls, perhaps 4 to 8 years old. However, I believe they would over take a some toddlers head as a set. My best friend puts one on her little girl's head for a pony tail topper. It looks cute!

Any sets that I have can be broken up. They are a bit cheaper per each by the set, but some people do just need one. You could always break up a set and use one for a back up or gift. Of course, little girls grow up too =). If you are ever interested in purchases a single over a set, just contact me in my etsy shop, leave me a comment or contact me at my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment