Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Hot Pink & Black Hair Bows


I love these little sets of hot pink and black mini pinwheel bows for girls. The are great alone or used as a set for pigtails. The can be for the smallest of toddlers to the girlie, girl in older girls.

These sets I make, are very economical and can be enjoyed as a set or shared among sisters and friends. The hair bows are made with a double layer of pinwheels. The solid layer is first, then a polka dotted top. I made the centers flat, but I can put knotted centers if preferred.

I'm flexible in the centers of my bows. It's just hard to please everyone when making a listing. So, if you see a hair bow you like, but aren't happy with the center, just let me know what I can do to make you happy.

I hope to add more sets like this soon, but time is a factor in making very size, shape, color and variety of hair bow possible. There is just too many colors, sizes and types to make them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment