Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

M2M FLORIDA GATORS KORKER HAIR BOW


What a perfect way to show team spirit! Korker hair bows can be made in team colors, but even better they actually resemble cheerleader pompoms! This korker hair bow is made to match the Florida Gators. The Florida Gators (The University of Florida) team colors are blue and orange. I mixed a little bit of white in with the colors to make the blue and orange burst out more. This is not official merchandise, nor do I endorse it to be. I just simply made this bow to match any apparel that might be. Of course, I'm sure there is a large amount of schools who's team colors are blue and orange. This is a royal blue, not navy.

Here in Kentucky, we are proud to show our team spirit. I'm sure Gators fans are as well. This hair bow will soon appear in my Etsy shop. I'm working on all major school colors currently. If your team colors are not seen, please let me know. In addition to regular korkers, I'm working on the minis. Soon I plan to add boutique, pinwheel and extreme layered bows as well. It's a working process. So please contact me for custom orders.

Please leave me a comment if you wish expressing your favorite teams to support. I can't say I'm too knowledgeable in sports teams. We are big Kentucky Wildcat fans of course. My son's room is decorate from top to bottom in blue and white. How lucky are we that our local high school's team colors are blue and white too? It sure does save us some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment