Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Apple Green Mini Korker Hair Bows


In the past it seemed we didn't have much to pick from when it come to color choices. Green seemed to be a yucky color. Now, with so many eye pleasing shades, it's hard to pick just one.

Apple green is one of my favorite shades. It's a bit darker than lime, but still bright and fun enough not to be considered yucky green. It looks brilliant with pinks, orange and yellow. It even looks great mixed with red for a real apple combination. I've also used this shade green in some of red, white and green Christmas bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment