Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Monogrammed Boutique Hair Bows


I'm proud that I can now monogram hair bows. With Christmas coming up, and a gang of nieces, I know what they'll be getting from Auntie. The great thing about monogrammed boutique hair bows is the versatility with the colors. I can put a green center in these bows in the pictures and change it from everyday to holiday.

I like the look of a pink bow with black lettering as well. These hair bows can be made large, like the ones picture or made in a much smaller form. My nieces like the super sized ones! Ha!

In addition to these, I can also monogram pinwheels and organizers. I hope to be able to make belts in the future and I'm currently learning how to do FOB key rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment