Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Black, Shocking Pink & White Over the Top Hair Bow


When time allows, I enjoy making over the top hair bows. This one, in black, shocking pink and white was a custom order for a customer. It has 16 total spikes all layered upon a large boutique bow, then it's topped with a smaller boutique bow with a knotted center. I love the contrasting colors, the polka dots and the stripes together.

While this bow might not be extreme enough for some peoples' taste, I can make more extreme hair bows to suit the big funky hair bow lovers!

Because so much time is spent making the korkers, I rarely make and post these for sale in my shop. I do hope to find time in the near future. In the meantime, feel free to contact me if you'd like a quote and bow made. My workshop has a huge variety of different colored and patterned ribbons. A photograph would always be sent for your inspection and critique before purchasing. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to me as a hair bow artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment