Welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find my ramblings about hair bows, crafts and boutique chatter for children. In the past, I ran a children's boutique. While the recession forced the doors closes, I've never given up my passion for hair bows, smocking, dresses, etc...

With 10 years experience of hair bow making and designing, my specialty has become mini korker hair bows. While I still make hair bows of all shapes, sizes and forms, my niche is korkers. Currently, these bows are for sell directly, at craft shows, on Etsy and eBay. When time allows I do custom orders. I will also consider wholesale and retailer orders of my korker hair bows and my Facebook page. Please inquire if interested or find me at my Esty or Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!

Shocking Pink Mini Korker Hair Bows


Shocking pink has by far been one of the most popular colors, alone or mixed in with other colors. Not only is it a great color for spring and summer, it also goes great with fall and winter items too. It's a versatile color that can be mixed with orange and greens for a fresh, cool look, or with browns and neutrals for a warmer look.

Some people confuse shocking pink and hot pink. There is a notable difference when the two are side by side. The shocking pink is a deeper, more rich pink than hot pink, which is lighter and brighter. Both are fun!

This color goes well with black, orchid, apple and lime green, orange and brown. Though, it's not limited to those. The possibilities are endless for color combination's.

No comments:

Post a Comment